Rosehip oils contains a natural source of antioxidants such as tocopherols and carotenoids, to help protect from daily oxidative stress. It also contains linoleic acid which counteracts acne. Rosehips also contain vitamin A and C. It further helps in tightening the skin. Blended with Jojoba and Rose essential oils, this serum promotes youthful and supple appearance with reduction in blemishes and acne, while adding sheen and radiance to the skin.
- Hydration: Hydration is essential for soft, supple skin. Rosehip oil contains a wealth of essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linoleic acid. Fatty acids help to keep cell walls strong so that they don’t lose water. The many fatty acids in rosehip oil make it an excellent option for hydrating dry, itchy skin. The skin also easily absorbs the oil, allowing its antioxidants to travel deep into the skin’s layers.
- It helps reduce scars and fine lines: Rosehip oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin as well as the reduction of scars and fine lines.
- It helps reduce hyperpigmentation: Hyperpigmentation occurs when excess melanin forms dark spots or patches on the skin. This can result from a number of factors, including: sun exposure, hormonal changes, such as with pregnancy or menopause, certain medications, including birth control pills and chemotherapy drugs Rosehip oil is rich in vitamin A. Vitamin A is made up of several nutritional compounds, including retinoid. Retinoid are known for their ability to reduce hyperpigmentation and other visible signs of aging with regular use.
- It helps protect against sun damage: Cumulative damage from a lifetime of exposure to the sun plays a major role in premature aging. UV exposure can also interfere with the body’s ability to produce collagen. Rosehip oil contains antioxidants like vitamins A, C, and E. These vitamins have been shown to synergistically combat visible sun damage. They may also help prevent photo aging.
- It helps reduce inflammation: Rosehip is rich in both polyphenols and anthocyanin, which may help reduce inflammation. It also contains vitamin E, an antioxidant known for its anti-inflammatory effects. With this in mind, rosehip oil may help calm irritation resulting from rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis
- It helps boost collagen formation: Collagen is the building block of skin. It’s essential for skin elasticity and firmness. Your body naturally makes less collagen as you age. Rosehip oil is rich in vitamins A and C, which are both necessary for the production of collagen.
- It helps exfoliate and helps brightens skin. Natural exfoliation with rosehip oil can help reduce dullness and leave you with glowing, vibrant skin. That’s because rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and C. Vitamin A, or retinol, encourages skin cell turnover. Vitamin C also aids in cell regeneration, boosting overall radiance.
- Moisturizes: Moisturizing helps lock in your skin’s natural hydration and any added oils. Rosehip oil is a dry, or nongreasy, oil. This makes it a great natural moisturizer for all skin types
- It helps boost immunity: Rosehip oil is rich in antioxidants and polyunsaturated fatty acids, like linoleic acid, which are imperative for preventing the breakdown of cell membranes in the skin. Strong, healthy cells act as a barrier to prevent bacteria from invading the skin, which can lead to outbreaks and infections.
30 ml/1.01 oz
Ingredients: 100% cold pressed rosehip oil with Jojoba and Rose Essential oils.
Directions: Use 2-3 drops on face and skin after washing the face or affected skin area